Previous post: HOW TO TRAIN on the cycle
Every smart person knows that it is necessary to CONSUME more food during the cycle of anabolic steroids because your metabolism is accelerated. You recover faster between workouts, your muscles grow faster, which means you need additional:
- KCAL from CARBOHYDRATES as energy (base metabolism + increased consumption during training and for the needs of recovery).
- PROTEINas a building material for new structures (muscles).
Training provides only the possibility of future growth. AND IMPLEMENTATION OF GROWTH OF MUSCLE DEPENDS ON THE DIET BY 100%!!! Yes, anabolic steroids accelerate and increase the process of this implementation. BUT without carbohydrates as energy (kcal) and proteins as a building material, progress will not be possible.
Read also about benefits of anabolic steroids
YOU should eat MORE than usual! I have already described in detail the plan for an effective diet in the “male scheme”. On steroids, this plan looks like this:
DIET PLAN FOR DAY!
- MORNING: 1 glass of water or juice.
- BREAKFAST: oatmeal.
- 2nd BREAKFAST: 100 gr of rice + 100 gr of chicken + vegetables.
- LUNCH: 50 gr of rice + 100 gr of chicken + vegetables.
- MIDDAY: 50 gr of rice + 4 eggs.
- Before TRAINING: protein isolate or eggs.
- After TRAINING: simple carbs + amines or eggs.
- DINNER: 100 gr of rice + 200 gr of chicken + 2 eggs + vegetables + creatine.
- 2nd DINNER: 100 gr of chicken + 3 eggs + vegetables.
- AT BEDTIME: cottage cheese or protein.
In this diet, we eat more protein (increased intake of chicken and eggs) than in the standard scheme without steroids. This is the starting point. If you use steroids to gain muscle mass, then you can not eat less. But more! Do not be afraid to eat protein more than 2 gr per kg of weight. It will not be worse. EXCESS PROTEIN will go into the bowl, in case. But if you do not receive the required amount of protein, growth will slow down.
I will note the most important features of your diet and recovery mode on the cycle of anabolic steroids.
- Increasing caloric intake (you need excess energy for growth and workouts)
- Increasing the amount of protein to 2.5-3 gr per kg (you need material for building muscles)
- Reducing the amount of fat in the diet (so that growth is due to the muscles, not fat)
- Fractional eating: Eat frequently, in small portions (to speed up metabolism and growth)
- Eat more carbohydrates in the morning, less in the evening.
- Eat more proteins in the evening, less in the morning.
- After training, eat simple carbohydrates + fast proteins (sweet + amino acids)
- Big meal only in 30-60 min after training (so that the blood has already returned to the stomach from the muscles)
How to select products? We need foods that are low in fat and high in either protein or complex carbohydrates.