Previous post: What happens to the body after the cycle
We need to restore our natural hormone levels as soon as possible after the cycle. In order to understand how best to do this, you need to know how the regulation of hormonal levels is going in your body. Let me remind you the main points.
- When there is a lot of Testosterone in the body, the organism reduces its production (on the AAS cycle).
- When testosterone in the body is LITTLE, the body increases its production (to a natural).
- Regulation is carried out by the PITUITARY and the HYPOTHALAMUS. They give orders to the testicles.
This looks like this, if there is little testosterone, then the hypothalamus increases the production of GRH (gonadotropin releasing hormone) for the pituitary gland. Which in response increases the production of gonadotropins (Lutein and Folicostimulating hormones), which cause your testicles to produce testosterone.
- HYPOTHALAMUS – GRH (releasing hormone).
- PITUITARY – LH + FSH (gonadotropins).
- TESTICLES – Testosterone.
Add to this the fact that the ratio of estrogens (female hormones) and androgens (male hormones) is often disturbed after the cycle and interferes with the rapid recovery and start of work of the hypothalamus, and you will understand that this is not a very simple task. Which is most often the cause of large losses in muscle mass after the cycle.